Monday, September 14, 2015

EXCITEMENT!

I am running on PURE excitement, adrenaline, and smiles right now. Seriously! I am on cloud 9. And I am also running on minutes left of our internet time so this is going to be real quick. But of everything, I just have to say that the LORD PERFORMS MIRACLES FOR EVERYONE! I have NO idea how it happened, nor what exactly we did to influence it, but as of yesterday, we have 3, possibly 4 investigators preparing to be baptized on the 26th. It was amazing to see the ward gather together to start making plans and supporting these great people and I feel like I'm crouched down at the starting line of a mile long sprint. It's going to be tougher than nails to try and help them be prepared and get everything organized, but fortunately, I have a great companion and we have an amazing ward. The fruit IS white, all ready to harvest!

Other news--we plucked and prepared 30 chickens this week to help a member who was doing "polladas" for our landlord's party. HARDCORE.

ANNNNNDDD my comp got put on crutches this week. So here's a picture of her motocross gloves and crutch getup. She's a trooper! :)

Have a great week everyone and know that the CHURCH IS FREAKIN' TRUE! 

Love,
Hermana Furness



No comments:

Post a Comment