Monday, September 28, 2015

David Status

Hey family! Friends! Folks of the like!

It got DAVID AND GOLIATH LEVEL this week. We were at Mama Angela's house last Pday when her son, Jair, spotted a "halcyon" and all of a sudden, his dad comes running out with nothing more than a small rock and a rubber band slingshot. NAILED THE BIRD IN THE HEAD. That guy's got some excellent marksmanship. And we have photos of the prize! Hope it's not illegal or something...

On more important news, this week was horrible and great. Horrible because me and my companion went through the most suffering and difficult day yesterday, but great and actually amazing because we grew as high as oak trees. I felt extremely close to my Heavenly Father and testify that He does nurture and loves us as a real father does to every one of His lost sheep. I am so thankful and indebted to my Lord and Savior for the grace He has given us to get us through our Gethsemanes. 

As unfortunate as it is, I gotta' sign off. Found a scripture I loved in studies this morning for a refresher:

27 Wherefore, we speak concerning the law that our children may know the deadness of the law; and they, by knowing the deadness of the law, may look forward unto that life which is in Christ, and know for what end the law was given. And after the law is fulfilled in Christ, that they need not harden their hearts against him when the law ought to be done away.

So what is it that we obey? The lawgiver or the law? We can only be made alive through that which LIVES! 

So that's all I got time for. Love you guys and you have my prayers! 

Love,
Hermana Furness



No comments:

Post a Comment