Friday, December 26, 2014

Quick Emails

Dear friends and family,
My sincerest apologies that my emails have been so short! It seems that the hour or half hour sessions to email are becoming more and more short. I was so blessed to skypé my family for Christmas today and hope that all of you are having a beautiful time with your families during this holiday season. 
I am blown away that I have 3 months in the field already! Time really does fly by although we arent totally immune to feeling a little homesick once in a while. The progress we have made here in Patapo has been tremendous and we have some fantastic investigators. Hermana Dodson, of Bountiful, UT--my other trainer--had a fantastic moment with our investigator couple the other night. They are keeping all of the commitments and desire to be married. When we knelt down with them to pray, Hermana Dodson and I both felt an impression that they would be an eternal family and that we would see them in the eternities. It was so strong and undeniable that we were on cloud 9 for days after. This work is truly the best decision I have ever made. 
Since time is spent for me, this will have to be all this week! All is well and I wish all of you a great holiday season--enjoy the cold!
Sincerely,
Hermana Furness

No comments:

Post a Comment